Student Entrepreneur Program
Exploriem.org provides early stage funding, mentoring and access to the Incubator’s facility, free*to successful applicants for 12 months.
The goal of the LearnByDoing.ca Program is to provide entrepreneurialist experience for student entrepreneurs. The program acts as a catalyst for student entrepreneurs who have already:
1. Prepared a business model for review and comment;
2. Presented and justified their start-up;
3. Decided on a HR strategy to deal with marketing, sales, management and technology;
4. Commenced or about to commence operations;
5. Kept or are able to keep appropriate financial records;
6. Able to track and measure performance of team members and the overall business;
7. Can report regularly to their mentor.
You can apply by Clicking the link below:
Or by visiting:
*You must agree to donate 1% of business revenue to Exploriem.org for 10 years to keep this opportunity available for future student entrepreneurs.